Predictions of Baba Vanga
Among various psychics and researches on the topic of premotion, it is believed that everyone is psychic to a certain degree. That degree is based on nothing but practice. It is just like painting, writing, singing or any other ability. The more you practice, the better you become at it. There are lots of people in this world who decided to take time and work on their psychic abilities. Some of them, just like with singing, writing or painting, became famous for it. Today we will explore one woman whose psychic abilities got her to be pretty recognized.
Vangelia Gushterova (1911-1996) or more commonly known as Baba Vanga was a Bulgarian mystic who allegedly possessed paranormal abilities. Even though she always exhibited paranormal preferences such as playing “healing” with her friends as a child, a turning point in her life was a tornado during which she lost her sight leaving her blind. After the incident, she began to develop clairvoyant abilities. Eventually, she started researching herbs and became an herbalist as well. Her abilities quickly started capturing interest of many which is pretty extraordinary for a woman who was semi-literate. That’s right; Baba Vanga was not quite literate nor did she ever write any books herself. Despite being semi-literate Baba Vanga attracted attention of many celebrities and political figures. She used her abilities until the day she passed away in 1996 and, allegedly, even predicted her own death.
Her biggest predictions that came true:
- The beginning of World War II and the consequences
- The break-up of Czechoslovakia, Soviet Union and Yugoslavia
- The union of East and West Germany
- Nuclear disaster in Chernobyl (Ukraine)
- The date of Stalin’s death
- The USA attacks on September 11th, 2001
- The 44th USA president will be black
- The conflicts in Syria
Predictions that are still to come true according to Baba Vanga:
- Cancer and AIDS will be cured from the medicine made from iron.
- There will be time when water will be more expensive than gold.
- Around 2020 trains will be charged with sun energy and the oil extraction will stop.
- Around 2018-2020 scientists will initiate projects for producing helium-3 energy from space.
- Around 2050 people will travel to other worlds with a speed 10 times faster than the speed of light.
- In 200 years humans will make a contact with aliens.
- The world will not disappear soon but it will change. The borders will disappear and people will live together in peace and cooperation.
- Peace for 1000 years will settle on Earth when people will realize the existence of the spiritual world.
Weather you believe her predictions or not, it is hard to deny that Baba Vanga had some good points. All of us are aware that we will and already are paying for the consequences of pollution as well as majority of people nowadays are striving to create a better society. However, when Baba Vanga’s predictions took place, it was way before the ideas about sustainability were known to general public and especially for a woman who couldn’t even read. Therefore, if she got it, there is no excuse for modern society with so many available resources not to at least try to get it. Unless, we are not ready.
Thanks for a read!